Led by an adventurer from the Inspired 50, discover secret London whilst competing in fun, challenging tasks that test your intelligence, endurance and team working skills.
Who are the Inspired50?
They are people around the City of London who push their physical and mental boundaries to the limits to raise funds for fantastic causes.
Along the way, discover JCI London’s attempt at a Guinness World Record for the World’s largest Word-Search. Consisting of 65,000 characters – this promises to be a bewildering sight!
1) 100% of profits from the race shall be donated to charity
2) The event incorporates a real life World Record attempt
3) Teams are accompanied by a member of the Inspired50, a world-first and exclusive opportunity!
How does the Race work?
· Teams are made up of five members
· Each team will receive a printed clueboard which contains clues to challenges to complete during the race, some more cryptic than others.
· It is up to each team to unravel the clues on the clueboard and pinpoint the location of each challenge. All locations can be found in the Bank, St Paul’s, London Bridge, St Katharine’s Docks and Borough areas.
· Challenges can be completed in any order, although teams may want to strategise and plan their route.
· Certain clues shall be easier than others to crack, with more difficult clues and challenges rewarding teams with higher points
Although not mandatory, participants are encouraged to raise funds in addition to their ticket price, with a target of £100
To register for the event, please click here:
Corporate entries are encouraged.
This event is held in collaboration with The Philanthropy Club and the Inspired50.