Team London Bridge has partnered with VisitBritain to produce a film about the London Bridge area as part of the GREAT campaign.
The short film called London Bridge Revealed is just over 5 minutes long, it introduces the viewer to the area and provides some highlights that might appeal to the international visitor. To date it's been viewed over 300,000 times.
It is hoped that this will be the first of a series of films that TLB will commission to reveal London Bridge to a new audience. The UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign aims to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. It was started in the wake of the 2012 Olympics to capitalise on the fantastic worldwide profile the event gave us.
VisitBritain's GREAT campaign gives us:
• Access to VisitBritain's 6.5m unique visits per month
• Marketing in over 190 countries
• Content placed on 2,500 partner sites globally such as the New York Times & South China Morning Post. This placement & marketing is government funded
• Coverage on VisitBritain’s Facebook 1.2m friends and 141k Twitter followers
• Access to the 90% of visitors to VisitBritain who travel to London
• Distribution via other parties involved from the industry.
All films can be seen here www.BritainisGREAT.com