July 20, 2019 - July 28, 2019
In July, London became the world’s very first National Park City, in recognition of the parks, gardens, greens, woods, commons, and all of the natural spaces that punctuate our cityscape with a regularity not usually found in such a densely populated place.
But it’s also a great excuse to explore and enjoy the many green spaces we have locally and appreciate them in this city-wide context.
10 to explore in London Bridge:
- 1. St John’s Churchyard Park
- 2. Melior Street Community Garden
- 3. Gibbon’s Rent Secret Garden
- 4. Potters Fields Park
- 5. Greenwood Theatre Pocket Park
- 6. Guy’s Memorial Park
- 7. Leathermarket Garden
- 8. Tanner Street Park
- 9. Druid Street Wildflower Meadow
- 10. White’s Grounds Estate Community Garden
To read our full Greenspace Trail click here.