Location: London Bridge
November 12, 2018 - December 13, 2018
Over the past seven years, the London Bridge business community have collected thousands of gift donations for local charities. The Team London Bridge led Christmas Campaign returns this year starting on the November 12th.
- Over 1700 gifts collected in 2017
- The campaign benefits those experiencing homelessness, the elderly, young people from disadvantaged backgrounds and those who struggle with mental health issues.
- Businesses can get involved by collecting, wrapping and delivering gifts
Charities supported this year: Bede House, Beormund Community Centre, CoolTan Arts, Time and Talents, Stones End Day Centre, Manna Society Day Centre, South London Cares, Riverside Parents and Carers Association.
How you can get involved
- Donate Gifts – 12 November – 10th December – We invite London Bridge based organisations to host a collection point for their employees to donate gifts. More information here or e-mail Sofia at email@example.com.
- Attend the London Bridge Community Carols – Thursday 29th November at 4:30pm, by City Hall in Potters Fields Park. More information here.
- Volunteer – Help us sort the presents and send them to charities on 12th and 13th December, find here more information on this and additional volunteering opportunities around London Bridge.