Location: Thames Clippers
January 16, 2020 - May 26, 2019
The first four bridges of Illuminated River, the public art commission to light up the bridges of the Thames at night, are now lit! Join official City Guides and experts from the Illuminated River project team, as they take you on a journey under the rivets of London, Cannon Street, Southwark and Millennium bridges, with Thames Clippers.
Back by popular demand, 2020 dates have been released for the Illuminated River Official Boat Tours with Thames Clippers:
- Thursday | 16 January | 19:30
- Saturday | 25 January | 18:30
- Thursday | 6 February | 19:30
- Saturday | 15 February | 18:30
- Thursday | 20 February | 19:30 | Richard Dye, Finance Director at Illuminated River Foundation
- Saturday | 29 February | 18:30
- Thursday | 5 March | 19:30 | Douglas Inglis, Director at Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
- Saturday | 14 March | 19:30
- Thursday | 19 March | 19:30 | Chris Waite, Director at Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands
- Saturday | 28 March | 19:30
- Saturday | 4 April | 20:30
- Thursday | 9 April | 20:30
- Saturday | 18 April | 20:30
- Thursday | 30 April | 21:00
- Saturday | 9 May | 21:00
- Thursday | 14 May | 21:30
- Saturday | 23 May | 21:30
- Tuesday | 26 May | 21:30
Book your tickets now and let the official City of London Guides take you on a journey through time while sailing underneath these architectural, social and historical landmarks of London.
Tours start at Tower Pier.
Tickets: £7.50 for an adult, £5 for children aged 5-15 years and London Freedom Pass Holders; children aged 0-4 years travel for free but a ticket still needs to be booked.
Accessibility: Illuminated River Boat Tours depart from Tower Pier and are wheelchair accessible. We can carry two unfolded wheelchairs and an unlimited number when folded. More details here. Passengers with a Disabled I.D. badge/card benefit from the concession rate; please select the London Freedom Pass fare.
Visit the Illuminated River Foundation website to learn more about the project.