Join The View from The Shard on the last Sunday of every month to get your hands on history! The Museum of London will be at The View from The Shard running complimentary object-handling sessions from 10.30am to 4pm.
See and touch artifacts discovered on the foreshore of the River Thames and archaeological finds from the London 2012 Olympic site.
Access to ‘Objects in Focus’ is included for all visitors to The View from The Shard.
General Admission Tickets include
- Access to Level 69 and the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
- Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
- Use of interactive Tell: scopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
- Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique.
- London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free! *Terms apply
- Our friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
- Drinks and snacks available to purchase on Level 72.
- No time limit in the attraction.