Location: The View from The Shard
April 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017
Kick start your weekend and join Yogasphere at The View from The Shard for weekly sky-high yoga classes on Saturday mornings from the top of Western Europe’s tallest building.
Yogasphere’s Mandy Jhamat (named “one of the UK’s top yoga teachers” by Marie Claire) and Harley Street wellbeing coach Leo Lourdes will guide you through their open-access calming mind and body yoga class as you look out at the stunning panoramic views of London.
Mats are provided and there is a chance for guests to enjoy the view for up to 30 minutes after the class ends. Weather permitting classes will be taken on the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you will be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
‘While you contemplate the view, top instructors from Yogasphere, a company specialising in yoga at beautiful venues, are on hand to help you gain a metaphorically new perspective on city life.’ Evening Standard
Yoga Class tickets include:
- Admission to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard – Western Europe’s tallest building.
- 1 hour Yoga Class with Yogasphere on Level 69 and/or the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
- Goody bag featuring treats from wellness brands such as REN Skincare, Urban Fruit, Vita Coco and Hello Fresh!
- Yoga mats for your class.
- 30 minutes after the class to enjoy the view!
- Use of interactive Tell: scopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.